Thursday, March 3, 2011

Introduction

I've been wanting to start a blog for sometime now and I am finally taking the time to make it happen! 
I am work-at-home mother to two beautiful boys and wife to my awesome husband.  We've only been married just over 2 1/2 years and wow, have our lives changed in the past 2 1/2 years! In the past 2 years I've learned a lot about life and being a parent.  It's funny how much my opinions on parenting and children has changed since I've become a parent.  I've learned that being a parent is a constant learning experience.
I love learning about new things.  Nutrition has been a long interest of mine. I believe birth is such an amazing miracle. I like to try to do things that are environmentally responsible. I believe that it is our responsibility, especially as a Christian, to do our best to be good stewards of the resources God has given us.
I'm not sure yet what direction I'll take with this, but so far I plan to blog my thoughts and experiences in everything from birth and cloth diapers to experiments in whole food cooking and gluten-free baking. (And probably much more in between!)
 ~Amanda~

No comments:

Post a Comment